COVID-19 does not spread through pools and hot tubs
“There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
-Center for Disease Control and Prevention
Safety Precautions at Roystone Hot Springs
All of our swimming and soaking is closed until further notice.
- All RV Guests MUST use their own restrooms in their RV. If this is not possible – please call us for a full refund. Roystone’s Restrooms will not be available.
Let us be your Sweet Escape here in Sweet, Idaho!
For all reservations call (208) 584-3371
Nightly Rate: $35 per night +tax. Price includes 4 people and 1 pet. (add $3 for each additional)
Weekly Rate: $150 per week +tax. Price includes 4 people and 1 pet. (add $3 for each additional)
Monthly Rate: $425 per month +tax (includes 4 ppl and 1 pet) October – April only.
- We do not offer long term RV spaces – month to month may be available on a limited basis.
- Full hookups, Wifi and garbage removal included.
- Only 1 pet is allowed for each monthly RV.
- Monthly RVs must be year 2000 or newer.
- Monthly RVs must use showers and bathrooms in their RV during their stay.
RV Park Features:
- Full hook-ups
- Free Wifi
- Coin-op laundry on site
- 10 spacious sites
- 4 sites have 2, 50 AMP plugs
- 6 sites have both a 50 AMP and a 30 AMP plug
- We have adapters available in the office.
- Easy access to our Hot Springs POOL and HOT TUB!
- Dump station
- Fire pits and picnic tables
- Free access to our REC AREA (when not reserved privately)
Check out our new event center! It has showers, bathrooms, laundry, kitchen and party space. Great for family reunions, weddings and parties! Call to reserve!
- Dogs are allowed in the RV and Camping areas on a leash.
- No tied up pets unattended.
- All pets must be on a leash or in RV.
- Pets are NOT allowed on the rec area or near the pool/hot tub.
- Please be considerate and clean up after your pet
Looking for more to do while you are here? Check out Local Fun for ideas!
The adult who made the reservation shall be responsible for the safety and enforcement of rules for the entire group and is liable to pay for damages to the facility that may be incurred by the group. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages to your property!
A parent must fill out a one-time Waiver, Release & Idemnification Agreement for themselves and their minor children attending. Please print out and bring waiver with you or fill one out when you get here.
If your group cannot follow the rules you may be asked to leave. If you make the reservation, you will be considered responsible for the group, please make sure they are all informed. See all Roystone Safety Rules HERE.