Points of Interest Within a few miles of Roystone Hot Springs:
- Johns’ Sweet Kayak Rentals: 209-880-2074 and on facebook. Mary can help plan a flat water float.
- Montour WMA: 110 acres of bird watching & wildlife viewing on the Payette River- 2 miles South East.
Great for a walk or bike ride. Go to Fishandgame.idaho.gov/cms/wildlife/wma/montour
- Black Canyon Dam and Triangle Park for fishing and boating
- Triangle Restaurant: 208-584-3426 at Sweet@yahoo.com and on facebook
- Montour Country Store: 208-584-3777
- Squaw Butte: A beautiful drive with wildlife viewing and hiking. Maps available at the office
Points of Interest in Horseshoe Bend just 10 Miles East:
- Mill Pond just north of town-easy access, stocked with fish, sandy beach
- Zip Idaho Zipline Tours: 208-793-2947, ZipIdaho.com
- Horseshoe Bend Flight Park: Go to 541-314-4359 or hsbflightpark.com and fly like the birds!
Visit Historic Ola: 17 miles north, drive back in time to the scenic church and school. Free tours are available. Enjoy lunch at the Ola Café. The Sweet-Ola Highway is a fun road bike ride-uphill both ways!
Fun Activities 30+ Minutes Away:
- Follow Hwy. 55 north along the scenic Payette River. Book a white water rafting trip with
BearValleyRafting.com at 800-235-2327 or CascadeRaft.com at 800-292-7238
- Starlight Mountain Theater at com, 208-462-5523
- Trails to bike or hike at org or www.avimor.com/trails
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints-10am, 8775 Sweet-Ola Highway
- Methodist Church- 9:15am, ½ mile past the school on the right side of Sweet-Ola Hwy.
- Vineyard Church-10:30am, ½ mile past the school on the left side of Sweet-Ola Hwy.
Click a link below and check out these 5 day plans for enjoying the best local attractions! There is fun to be had no matter what kind of fun-seeker you are!