Check out our Hot Springs pool here in Sweet, ID!
Reservations are Mandatory!
Book online now!
TIPS FOR BOOKING ONLINE:
- Sometimes when booking online, a session may appear to be available for booking -but once you click on it, it will not allow you to proceed. Our website is not malfunctioning, this just means that this session has already been booked. We apologize for the confusion.
- If the entire day that you want to reserve is blank – this means that there are no available sessions for that day.
- “Shared Swim” sessions have limited space. It will only allow you to book the spaces that are available. (If it will only let you book for 1 person, that means that only 1 spot is left)
HOLIDAY RATES: Minimum of $60 covers 10 people, Add $3 for each extra person
Private Pool Pricing:
- Monday -Thursday : The base price for private pool sessions is $40 which covers the first 10 people. Add $3 for each extra person.
- Friday & Saturday: The base price is $50 which covers 10 people. Add $3 for each extra person.
- Holidays: The base price is $60 which covers 10 people. Add $3 for each extra person.
Please pay for all Private sessions in ONE payment!
Shared Swim and Aerobics:
- $3 per person for 1 1/2 hour open swim pool session (all 1 1/2 sessions are $3 even if your group stays for only 1 hour.)
- $2 per person for 1 hour swim pool session
Shared Swim Combo Pool/Tub
- $8 per person for Shared Swim Pool & Tub
- $3 for pool only
- $5 for Tub only
- $3 for early morning Pool/Tub Combo M-F only
In order to avoid paying the cancellation fee -48 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations. The cancellation fee is the base price of each item reserved.
All times are subject to change especially on Holidays. Reserve before arrival!
For Hot Tub Prices please click HERE
Looking for more to do while you are here? Check out Local Fun for ideas!
NOTICE: We are alcohol free. Swimming and drinking do not mix.
The adult who made the reservation shall be responsible for the safety and enforcement of rules for the entire group and is liable to pay for damages to the facility that may be incurred by the group. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages to your property!
A parent must fill out a one-time Waiver, Release & Idemnification Agreement for themselves and their minor children attending. Please print out and bring waiver with you or fill one out when you get here.
If your group cannot follow the rules you may be asked to leave. If you make the reservation, you will be considered responsible for the group, please make sure they are all informed. See all Roystone Safety Rules HERE.