Check out our Hot Springs pool here in Sweet, ID!
Reservations are Mandatory!
Book online now!
TIPS FOR BOOKING ONLINE:
- Sometimes when booking online, a session may appear to be available for booking -but once you click on it, it will not allow you to proceed. Our website is not malfunctioning, this just means that this session has already been booked. We apologize for the confusion.
- If the entire day that you want to reserve is blank – this means that there are no available sessions for that day.
- “Shared Swim” sessions have limited space. It will only allow you to book the spaces that are available. (If it will only let you book for 1 person, that means that only 1 spot is left)
HOLIDAY RATES: Minimum of $60 covers 10 people, Add $3 for each extra person
Private Pool Pricing:
- Monday -Thursday : The base price for private pool sessions is $40 which covers the first 10 people. Add $3 for each extra person.
- Friday & Saturday: The base price is $50 which covers 10 people. Add $3 for each extra person.
- Holidays: The base price is $60 which covers 10 people. Add $3 for each extra person.
Please pay for all Private sessions in ONE payment!
Shared Swim and Aerobics:
- $3 per person for 1 1/2 hour open swim pool session (all 1 1/2 sessions are $3 even if your group stays for only 1 hour.)
- $2 per person for 1 hour swim pool session
Shared Swim Combo Pool/Tub
- $8 per person for Shared Swim Pool & Tub
- $3 for pool only
- $5 for Tub only
- $3 for early morning Pool/Tub Combo M-F only
In order to avoid paying the cancellation fee -48 hour notice is REQUIRED for all cancellations. The cancellation fee is the base price of each item reserved.
All times are subject to change especially on Holidays. Reserve before arrival!
For Hot Tub Prices please click HERE
NOTICE: We are alcohol free. Swimming and drinking do not mix.
The adult who made the reservation shall be responsible for the safety and enforcement of rules for the entire group and is liable to pay for damages to the facility that may be incurred by the group. We are not responsible for any injuries or damages to your property!
A parent must fill out a one-time Waiver, Release & Idemnification Agreement for themselves and their minor children attending. Please print out and bring waiver with you or fill one out when you get here.
If your group cannot follow the rules you may be asked to leave. If you make the reservation, you will be considered responsible for the group, please make sure they are all informed. See all Roystone Safety Rules HERE.
Within 3 miles of Roystone Hot Springs:
Johns’ Sweet Kayak Rentals: 209-880-2074 and on Facebook. Let Mary help you plan a great float.
Montour Wildlife Management Area: 110 acres of bird watching and wildlife viewing and HUNTING (in season) on the Payette River, just 2 miles south. Great walks and bike riding can be found at fishandgame.idaho.gov/cms/wildlife/wma/montour
Black Canyon Dam and Triangle Park for fishing and boating
Triangle Restaurant: 208-584-3426 at Triangle.Sweet@yahoo.com and on facebook
Montour Country Store: 208-584-3777
Squaw Butte: A beautiful drive with wildlife viewing and hiking. Maps available at the office.
And in Horseshoe Bend just 10 miles east:
Fishing ponds just north of town-easy access and stocked with fish
Zip Idaho Zipline Tours: 208-793-2947 and ZipIdaho.com
Visit Historic Ola:
17 miles north, drive back in time to the scenic church and school. Enjoy lunch at the Ola Cafe. The Sweet-Ola Highway is a fun road-bike ride -uphill both ways!
Fun things 30+ Minutes Away:
Stalight Mountain Theater at Starlightmt.com 208.462.5523